Monday 19 July 2010

Admission

Sai came over to my house on Thursday to study Japanese Maths with me. The exam is on Friday and I really need to toughen up!~~~ XD


We had fun studying~ As in really studying. When we study it was like.. total silent.. .. .. .. .. .. I couldn't stand it >_<


We studied the past year paper, as in the Makubext qualifying paper in hope we could score the exam >_< Japanese Maths are different from the one I study, UK. In a sense that they don't use calculator to make any calculation and the questions are like.. high tech 0.0


On Friday I woke up extra early in fear I would be late for the exam. I have to sit for 5 exams: English, Japanese, Maths, Chemistry and Physics. I really don't care for English.. I've sat for it and its really easy XD Anyway I promised Sai I would be over around 8.30am. The embassy people told us to come around 8.45am. We just wanna come early.. Just to be on the save side.


9AM - I sat for English (Awesome~~ Its easy)
10AM -  I sat for Maths (phew I managed to answer a few questions)
11AM - I sat for Japanese (I managed to answer most questions =D)
2PM - I sat for Chemistry (was quite ok)
3PM - Time for Physics (Insane man.. I didnt even take physics for my A levels. I just study it personally)


My seat was directly in front of the air-cond and I was freezing!!! I didnt even bother to wear a Baju Kurung because this is the Japanese Embassy, not the MoE.. So you could say I don't give a crud. I just wear what normal international student wear. A blouse and a plain jeans. 


Around 12PM I request my dad to send me over to Misato Restaurant. I really miss having Chicken Teriyaki Don as my lunch. When we got there I was like, "Awesooooooooome!!~~" 


I usually go there up to the point where the waitress says, "Irrashaimase Shinku~~" I feel like home!!~~ Dad wanted to seat at a table for 4, but I insisted that we sit on the counter, in front of the Sushi chef. I ordered Chicken Teriyaki Don, miso soup (my favorite soup~~~) and a green tea =D


The green tea is actually really bitter sometimes but I was so hungry that I ate my lunch really quickly and took a sip of the tea so quickly despite its really hot. It taste nothing more than a hot water to me XD I think its because of the teriyaki sauce, its so salty then the tea somehow neutralize it. Dad watched the sushi chef the whole time. He's mesmerised by the art.


After paying for lunch we head to my music school which is just around the same area. Not far from the embassy and the restaurant; only a few blocks away. I request for leave from my music teacher and she said ok, I just need to sign a form. I didn't know I had to sign a form~~~ Yet I was absent for two whole weeks already >_<


Reason why I need the leave for just a month (this July) is because I'm doing an attachment at a local hospital here; RIPAS, from 19th to 24th July and I'm having an orientation week before semester began on a local university; UBD. Actually it was just a lucky guess that the orientation week starts on 26th, but when I checked out the web, I was right XD


I registered for Skype and my first friend I added to my contact list is Farhan XD I call him Hikaru though. Adi is Kaoru and still is Kaoru. I took some crazy pic while video calling with him.


Me with a Choco Teddy Bear bun XD






Ahh~~ Blueberry Danish~~ One of my favorite.




Sunday, Kin unnie picked me up from home around 8.30AM and drove off to the Menglait complex for our dance practice. Supposedly some new kids were going to audition to join our crew but they couldn't make it. Among the list was Adi Rusydi. Who is he? Hmm.. We started off as classmates, then he's my boyfriend, then we separated and now we support each other like we never did before. Yeah I love him, as a really close bestfriend and nothing more. 


Speaking of boyfriend.. my boy finally called it off on that day. I cried, hell yeah.. Who wouldn't..? He's my loyal bestfriend, my twin, my everything.. but when we finally belong to each other.. we feel like we're not.. I dunno.. its just strange.. like somethings wrong.. So he set me free. Maybe its the pressure of being the ideal couple. We've been together for more than a year now. His side are more religious, me on the other hand are not. I like bizarre things that a gf supposed to not like.. example Visual Kei. Its just hard for me to have to hide my true colors just for the sake of being together. 


Maybe one day I'll find a musicians.. a better man who could love me for me. We'll see =) Though what I have in mind is someone like Ko-Ki (ViViD). I really fell for him @_@ I even dream of him the other night~ Even so I don't want to be involve in any relationship now. I want to enjoy my life, living only for my music. I wanna open up to people and see if they can accept me for me and not setting some standard for me so that they could like me. Well that usually happened to me in a production, but my life is not a production. I'm me. If its about cosplaying or acting I don't mind, but my life is my life.


It was still raining in the evening. Lately its always raining starting from the evening and last until the next morning. I fell in love with SID's latest song "Rain" that I did a ballad cover for it. Using a piano as the only background music. Here's the video if you want to hear my performance. I've added subtitles to make your life easier because the song is in Japanese. Shinku - Rain (Ballad version)


Today (Monday), I started my first attachment day. I've requested to do a shadow attachment at the Laboratory Department in RIPAS, but they broken down the sections of the department into days. I only have 5 days so everyday I'll work at different areas. Its really funny because I was supposed to be studying in a uni first before I went for attachment. But this one? I'm doing the attachment a week before my semester starts XD 


I think tonight was one of my most shocking moment as I scrolled down the UBD 1st intake 2010 list and found my name listed as one of the 12 students selected to study Bachelor of Health Sciences; Biomedical Sciences. Mum and Dad was so proud they call their relatives.. I on the other hand couldn't believe my eyes. I actually have 50:50 mindset on getting admitted to the university. The course needs a minimum tariff points of 240 (Grade CCC of A-Levels), which is exactly what I achieved. But I got admitted anyway 0.0


Okay so this Thursday I must go to the faculty and get my official letter of offer, but I couldn't go because I'm having an attachment at the Hematology department that day. Then registration would be on Sunday. Sunday.. that is so unique.. Next thing is finding Marvin!!~~~ HHAHAHHA My senpai so he can treat me ice-cream!!!~


I can't wait to start uni life =D It'll be so cool!! I wanna take Japanese language and join the Japanese club, not for anime, I'm SERIOUSLY  NOT A FREAKING OTAKU. I join for the culture and the passion I have for it. I wanna bully Marv on every opportunity I can get on campus XD And I want to enjoy walking fom one block to the other~ I wanna enjoy studying in the library. I wanna feels what its like to be an adult.


Now I need to sleep. Good night world~~ I wanna dream of Ko-ki and IV tonight XD

No comments:

Post a Comment